Mental healthcare tips for 2022

Tips to keep your mental health in 2022

2020 was the year when you realized your mental health matters as much as your physical health. And in 2021 you tried to prioritize yourself but felt guilty about not being able to be there for others — which is absolutely okay!

Loving yourself doesn't mean you are selfish. It simply means that you are recharging yourself so you can be there for people that matter to you with a fresh perspective.

However, for a person who gets anxious easily — it is not simple. That's why we have asked people who struggle to prioritize themselves, feel guilty about ignoring toxic people, and/or easily get anxious or face bad days often, to share what exactly it is that helps them feel better.

Here are somethings they said uplift their mood:

1# l keep a Journal. Putting my thoughts out on paper calms my mind.

2# I watch happy movies to distract myself

3# Taking a nap works for me

4# I like to spend time in nature. Go on a walk or gaze at the stars

5# Telling myself ‘I'm am good & I'm doing enough’

6# I talk to my best friend (or a family member)

7# Listening to music makes me happy 

8# Cook something I love and enjoy a yummy meal

9# Spend time with my pet (You can borrow your friend's pet if you don't have any)

PS: You can try as many things as it takes you to be happy!

Popular posts from this blog

Is there a ghost in the boy's hostel? People asks in the comments

African sibling lip sync a Bollywood song